ART AND DESIGN AWARDS
- Participant in an art auction benefiting the Venezuelan abandoned kids foundation, Fundana.
- Featured in Meet the Artist, artist spotlight from Artrepreneur.
- Exhibited in Sumarte, a latin America collective art exhibition at Mifa Gallery,
- Interview for Rebel Canvas Digital Magazine about Dasz creativos and Dasz Studio.
- Participant in art auction benefiting Venezuelan abandoned kids foundation, Fundana.
- Awarded First Place at Artpreneur’s Artist open call for mixed media art piece “Medusa”.
- Awarded First Place at Artpreneur’s Artist open call for mixed media art piece “Galaxia”.
- Awarded Honorable mention, for Artpreneur’s Abstract open call for mixed media art piece “Armonía”.
- Exhibited “Medusa” mixed media artwork at the Red Dot art fair during Miami’s Art Week.
- Exhibited “Armonía” mixed media artwork at gallery Eleven11 in West Palm Beach.
- Interview with digital magazine Voyage Mia about Dasz Creativos.
- Participant of “Xaman” art exhibit at 1310 Gallery, FLL.
- Guest speaker for new developer’s class at 4Geeks Academy.
NEW YORK, USA
2008 - 2010
- Exhibited an artwork at the “Duality” exhibit at 92Y Tribeca.
- Exhibited an interactive sculpture based on RF waves at the DT ONEZERO Symposium at the Sheila C.Johnson gallery.
- Contestant of LVMH and Parsons collaborative contest: “The Art of Craftsmanship Revisited” at the MILK building.
- Participant in “Control print”, a collaborative exhibit at the Aronson Gallery in Parsons.
- Contestant of Nokia Games College game design competition.
- Contestant in PS3 Little Big Planet game design jam.
- Awarded Merit scholarship at Parsons.
- Awarded Dean scholarship at Parsons.
- Awarded fellowship from the Open Society Institute and Parsons to work for KEHPCA NGO in Nairobi Kenya.
LOS ANGELES, USA
- Exhibited at the Quarterly North South exhibition at UCLA ART+SCI Gallery+Lab.
- Interview for an Article on Ocean Drive Venezuela Magazine, June 2022 issue distributed across Hotels and venues in Venezuela.
- Participated at Subasta en Voz Alta art auction for children with autism, selling all of my pieces.
2005 - 2007
- Accredited 4th place at ENAMU (National Multimedia Encounter) by The French Alliance, the French Embassy and Centro de Diseño Digital, after presenting an animated video featuring the power of woman.
- Awarded outstanding design execution of Kineret’s 2007 dance festival attended by 300 guests.
- First elected woman president at MU ,University Movement in Hebraica.